Thank you for your interest in Dr. Gabrielle’s practice!
There are several forms to fill out before you come in for your first visit. We encourage you to spend a minimum of a couple hours with this.
The more information you include, the more Dr. Gabrielle is able to get a complete picture of how to best educate, treat and empower your journey into wellness. Be thorough and enjoy the process.
On your first Visit
You can expect that we will discuss your main concerns, health history and wellness goals in detail. An exam may follow that will give me objective information for understanding your body. Treatment for that day may include nutritional recommendations, chiropractic, naturopathic, massage, or acupuncture techniques. The Treatments we decide to do are based on your goals and interests. I am committed to giving you what you came for! I may also decide to order some lab work if it seems appropriate.
The following is a checklist of things to bring in and do before your first visit:
New Patient Checklist:
- Complete Patient Information form
- Complete Patient Health History Questionnaire. The more details you provide, the less time we will need to spend during your visit on the same questions.
- Supplement and medication form, listing all current medications, vitamins, and herbs you take.
- Diet Diary for 3-7 days. See instructions for how to fill this out. This gives me a look at current nutritional status. Please be honest – no judgments here!
- Medical records, x-ray, MRI, blood work, lab tests and any medical records that you have access to from previous physicians.
How to Prepare for your First Visit:
- Be sure to eat a meal with protein about one hour before you come in
- Drink lots of water before your visit
- Wear comfortable, loose clothing
- Please do not drink alcohol or take any recreational drugs before your visit
On your Second Visit
The treatment plan and labs will be evaluated, and treatments will be done as necessary and desired. All treatment plans are customized to meet the needs of the individual client. The length of treatment may vary according to which modalities are used for you. The time and cost will be discussed with you before you are scheduled.
Please note Dr. Francis does not accept insurance. However, if you have out of network coverage for Chiropractic or Acupuncture your insurance may reimburse you for your visits.
We have a 48-hour cancellation policy for the first visit and a 24-hour cancellation policy for follow up visits. Please call to cancel to avoid any charges!
Please contact the office if you have any questions regarding scheduling and pricing.
We only schedule New Patients and Follow Up Patients via phone.
So please call 646-596-8215 if you have questions and are interested in making an appointment.
Thank you so much for your interest and I look forward to being part of your Adventure!
NEW OFFICE LOCATION!!!
The Herban Alchemist
135 Grand Street, 5th floor
New York, NY 10013