The RxStar Remedy Detox GENERAL ADMISSION and VIP plan is low in sugar and high in healthy fat and protein as well as various nutrients targeted at nourishing a supporting health. The diet includes whole, fresh fruits and vegetables, lean protein (organic/wild-caught poultry and fish), healthy fats and carbohydrates, and plenty of fluids. Bone broth or miso broth and sea vegetables (Dulse, Nori, Wakame) are included daily.
How to Follow This Plan
Make sure to download The Herban Alchemist, Rx Remedy App and login. You’ll find detailed daily plan information from you practitioner under the Plans section of the App. Also look for additional resources under the More Menu in the App.
During The RxStar Remedy Detox, you will be prompted to follow a diet that includes whole, fresh fruits and vegetables, minimal grains, lean protein (organic/wild-caught poultry and fish) and plenty of fluids.
There are meal plans, recipes and shopping lists to get you started. You don’t need to follow the meal plans exactly. You may substitute any plan-appropriate recipe for the suggested meal to suit your taste or make substitutions with ingredients from the “What to Eat” list. Make sure you exclude the foods on the “What Not to Eat” List.
Calories are not counted on The RxStar Remedy Detox. There is no need to be hungry! If you need more food than is on the meal plans, increase the portions or have an additional snack. Similarly, you do not need to eat all the food on the meal plan. If you are not so hungry, it is okay to have smaller portions.
Remember to aim for 4-5 small meals daily (per plan recommendations) along with plenty of fluids. Your goal should be 64-80oz. (2-2.5L) of fluids each day, primarily water but tea and broth count too
Download the GA/VIP Eating Plan pdf here
Enter information below and receive an email to download our app.
WHAT to EAT
There are many, many delicious foods to consume that are part of an The RxStar Remedy Detox. Of course, the recipes in The RxStar Remedy Detox incorporate these ingredients. If you are going to modify or change recipes during the Cleanse, pay attention to daily and weekly limits. Post-Cleanse, look for recipes that are full of the following:
- Bone broth: great to consume daily
- Seaweed products: great to consume daily
- Whole Fruits: but limit to 3 servings or less daily
- Non-starchy vegetables: broccoli, zucchini, mushrooms, cabbage, peppers, cauliflower, parsley, eggplant, green onions, asparagus, artichoke hearts, Brussels sprouts, carrots, celery, spinach, collard greens, kale, mustard greens, dandelion greens, Swiss chard, watercress, turnip greens, seaweeds, endive, arugula (rocket), bok choy, rapini, chicory, radicchio
- Root vegetables: yams, sweet potatoes, beets, butternut squash, acorn squash, cassava, radish, rutabaga, turnips, parsnips, spaghetti squash, pumpkin, acorn squash
- Healthy fats: avocado, nuts and seeds (avoid peanuts)
- Oils: cold-pressed/extra virgin oils such as olive oil, walnut oil, coconut oil, avocado oil
- Vinegars: apple cider, white wine, red wine, balsamic
- Grains: gluten free (quinoa, brown and wild rice, buckwheat, teff, millet, amaranth, brown rice pasta, pure buckwheat noodles, gluten-free oats) or, post-challenge, unprocessed gluten grains (bulgur, farrow, wheat berries.) But limit to 2 times daily at the very most
- Meat & Poultry: organic or free-range chicken, turkey, lamb, duck, wild game, grass-fed red-meat and pork.
- Fish: wild-caught, low-mercury-fish such as salmon, black cod (sablefish) trout, anchovies, herring, sardines (fresh & canned)
- Eggs: organic free-range eggs
- Dairy-substitutes: plain and unsweetened almond and coconut milks and yogurts
- Dairy: goat and sheep cheese and yogurt, (may have organic cow cheese and yogurt)
- Sweeteners: honey and maple syrup used very sparingly, if at all.
- Herbs and spices - all herbs and spices are included!
- Soybeans - minimally processed organic soy- edamame and tofu
- Coffee or Green Tea-1 cup per day in am if desired.
- Dark Chocolate-small piece of 75% or higher Dark Chocolate
WHAT NOT to EAT
The following foods should be avoided in general for the duration of The RxStar Remedy Detox. These should not be consumed during The RxStar Remedy Detox (if you must cheat try to limit it to 10% of time or less, follow the 90/10 Rule).
- Alcohol: all wine, beer and spirits
- Processed and packaged foods: chips, pastas, frozen dinners, white breads, energy bars. If it has a food label, it is likely on the &out& list (These foods are high in refined carbohydrates, sugars and chemicals).
- Starchy vegetables: potatoes, corn, peas
- Gluten-grains: including wheat, barley, rye, spelt, bran, farina, kamut, oats, couscous and all refined foods such as white breads and white flours
- Soda, carbonated and other sweetened beverages: teas, sodas and other processed beverages (sodium-free sparkling water is ok)
- Sweeteners: processed sugars (white, brown, beet, coconut), corn syrup, artificial sweeteners (including Equal, Splenda and Sweet 'n Low)
- Processed fruit juices: bottled juices (HPP bottled juices may be ok, check with your practitioner.)
- Factory-farmed and processed meats: including chicken, turkey, pork, beef, veal, cold cuts, canned meats, hot dogs, sausage
- Candies & sweets: all candy including milk chocolate.
- Dairy: Cow Milk and Cow Ice Cream (Avoid but Organic Cow Yogurt and Cheese OK)
- Condiments: jellies and fruit spreads
- Processed broths: including store bought chicken and vegetable broth
Download the GA/VIP Eating Plan pdf here