- Dr. Gabrielle Francis earned her doctorate in Chiropractic medicine at National College of Chiropractic in Chicago, IL. She received her degrees in Naturopathic Medicine and Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine from Bastyr University in Seattle, WA.
- She completed a clinical residency for Acupuncture, Chinese Massage and Chinese Herbal Medicine at Chengdu Hospital for Traditional Chinese Medicine in China.
- She did a residency through Bastyr University at Biomedical Center Cancer Facility in Mexico where she learned the utilization of alternative medicines for Cancer Treatment Support.
- She received a certification in Drug and Alcohol Detoxification using Acupuncture at Lincoln Hospital in Bronx, NY.
- Dr. Francis has postgraduate studies and degrees in Environmental Medicine and Toxicology, Functional Medicine, Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy, Fertility Enhancement, Mind- Body Medicine, and Neurotransmitter and Endocrine Support.
BACK TO TOP