8-10 hours per night.
Sleep is essential for detoxification. The liver does most detoxing in the evening while we are sleeping. It is also the time when our brain and nervous system cleanses.
Here are some tips for good Sleep Hygiene:
- Sleep and wake at the same time daily
- Get sunshine in the day
- Block the light out at night
- Sleep in a cool, dark room
- Avoid caffeine, alcohol and sugar before bed
It is time to reduce the radiation exposure from technology in your home and office, including the television, computers, cell phones and lights.
It is essential to detox from Technology for a few hours a day. Use this time to enjoy nature, meditate, exercise, or even better spend quality time with loved ones and friends.
Here are some ways to reduce radiation:
- Use a headset with your cell phone to keep the device about 2 feet from your body
- Use a radiation guard on your computer monitor
- Replace free radical emitting fluorescent light bulbs with full spectrum light bulbs that imitate sunlight and improve mood
- Avoid internet and television as much as possible to reduce radiation exposure.
- Get 20-30 minutes per day outside in the sunlight. You need 20 minutes of sunlight without sunglasses to get the activation of the photo receptors in your retina. This stimulates your brain to produce Melatonin.
- Also, it is great to get 30 minutes of Sunlight touching your skin daily. This activates the vitamin D in your skin and rejuvenates your Immune system.
- Spending time in Nature is one of the best ways to clear negative energy and stress. It allows us to feel peaceful and get fresh air at the same time. Plus, we are surrounded by the beauty of the world.
Don’t miss out on this!