8-10 hours per night.
Sleep is essential for detoxification. The liver does most detoxing in the evening while we are sleeping. It is also the time when our brain and nervous system cleanses.
Here are some tips for good Sleep Hygiene:
- Sleep and wake at the same time daily
- Get sunshine in the day
- Block the light out at night
- Sleep in a cool, dark room
- Avoid caffeine, alcohol and sugar before bed
It is time to reduce the radiation exposure from technology in your home and office, including the television, computers, cell phones and lights.
It is essential to detox from Technology for a few hours a day. Use this time to enjoy nature, meditate, exercise, or even better spend quality time with loved ones and friends.
Here are some ways to reduce radiation:
- Use a headset with your cell phone to keep the device about 2 feet from your body
- Use a radiation guard on your computer monitor
- Replace free radical emitting fluorescent light bulbs with full spectrum light bulbs that imitate sunlight and improve mood
- Avoid internet and television as much as possible to reduce radiation exposure.
- Get 20-30 minutes per day outside in the sunlight. You need 20 minutes of sunlight without sunglasses to get the activation of the photo receptors in your retina. This stimulates your brain to produce Melatonin.
- Also, it is great to get 30 minutes of Sunlight touching your skin daily. This activates the vitamin D in your skin and rejuvenates your Immune system.
- Spending time in Nature is one of the best ways to clear negative energy and stress. It allows us to feel peaceful and get fresh air at the same time. Plus, we are surrounded by the beauty of the world.
Don’t miss out on this!
HOME RESET COURSE
Feng Shui and Astrology
Has your home become a place of stress, instead of a haven?
I get it! After an incredibly challenging year, many of use are either feeling isolated or overwhelmed, and our households are taking the toll.
What if you could quickly and easily change the energy in your home—with a few simple adjustments?
Good news: You can!
I've joined up with my friends and favorite astrologers, The AstroTwins, to share about their new program Home Reset.
It combines the best of Feng Shui and Astrology into an easy (and affordable!) online course that will bring health, happiness and abundance flowing through your home again.
In this course, you'll:
Remove hidden blocks to love, money and health from the key areas of your home
Find your Feng Shui Astrology archetype based on the 5 elements
Harmonize with housemates using the 5 element “Support Star” method
Set up a Feng Shui-friendly home office, whether you work from a desk, the dining room table or your bed
Learn how to place your bed and desk in the “command position” to feel more powerful and secure
Apply Feng Shui to your home, plants and personal style
Get tips for using crystals and mirrors for protection and prosperity
The AstroTwins are offering this course for a special pandemic price of $59. Use the code HOME for an additional $10 off!