The RxStar Remedy Detox Backstage plan is a Paleo diet is based on foods thought to have been consumed by early humans -- meat, fish, nuts, vegetables and fruits. All grains, dairy, legumes and processed foods are excluded,
How to Follow This Plan
During The RxStar Remedy Detox Backstage Plan, you will be prompted to follow a grain-free and dairy-free plan that includes whole and fresh fruits and vegetables and lean protein (organic/wild-caught poultry and fish).
There are meal plans, recipes and shopping lists to get you started. You don’t need to follow the meal plans exactly. You may substitute any plan-appropriate recipe for the suggested meal to suit your taste, or make substitutions with ingredients from the “What to Eat” list. Make sure you exclude the foods on the “What Not to Eat List.”
Calories are not counted on The RxStar Remedy Detox Backstage Plan. There is no need to be hungry! If you need more food than is on the meal plans, increase the portions or have an additional snack. Similarly, you do not need to eat all the food on the meal plan. If you are not so hungry, it is okay to have smaller portions.
Remember to aim for 4-5 small meals daily (per plan recommendations) along with plenty of fluids. Your goal should be 64-80oz. (2-2.5L) of fluids each day, primarily water but tea and broth counts too.
Enter information below and receive an email to download our app.
WHAT to EAT
Here are many delicious foods to consume on The RxStar Remedy Detox Backstage plan.
The following are all on the What's In list:
- Whole, fresh fruits: Avocado, banana, apples, oranges, berries (strawberries, cranberries, blueberries, blackberries), grapefruit, pears, peaches, nectarines, plums, pomegranates, pineapple, papaya, grapes, cantaloupe, watermelon, cherries, apricot, watermelon, honeydew melon, kiwi, lemon, lime, lychee, mango, tangerine, coconut, figs, dates, olives, passion fruit, persimmon
- Non-starchy vegetables: Broccoli, zucchini, mushrooms, cabbage, peppers, cauliflower, parsley, eggplant, green onions, asparagus, artichoke hearts, Brussels sprouts, carrots, celery, spinach, collard greens, kale, mustard greens, dandelion greens, Swiss chard, watercress, turnip greens, seaweeds, endive, arugula (rocket), bok choy, rapini, chicory, radicchio
- Root vegetables: Yams, sweet potatoes, beets, butternut squash, acorn squash, cassava, radish, rutabaga, turnips, parsnips, spaghetti squash, pumpkin, acorn squash
- Meat & Poultry: organic or free-range chicken, turkey, lamb, duck, wild game, grass-fed or organic red-meat, pork,
- Fish: Wild-caught - salmon, black cod (sablefish) trout, anchovies, herring, sardines (fresh & canned), Tuna
- Eggs: Organic or free range
- Nuts/seeds: Pistachios, brazil nuts, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, pecans, walnuts, pine nuts, macadamia nuts, chestnuts, cashews, almonds, hazelnuts- all nut butters (no peanuts)
- Herbs and spices: fresh and dried, all are included
- Oils: cold-pressed, extra virgin oils such as olive oil, walnut oil, coconut oil, avocado oil
- Dairy substitutes: plain and unsweetened almond and coconut milks and yogurts
- Vinegars: Apple cider, white wine, red wine, balsamic
- Dark chocolate: raw 70% cacao or higher
- Beverages: green tea, herbal tea, coconut water
- Gluten-free flours: Almond flour, almond flour
- Sweeteners: Honey, Agave Nectar, Stevia, and maple syrup used very sparingly, if at all.
WHAT NOT to EAT
The following foods are not part of a The RxStar Remedy Backstage plan. Do your best to avoid them during The RxStar Remedy Backstage plan:
- Alcohol: beer, wine and all spirits
- Dairy products
- All Grains: including wheat, barley, rye and gluten free grains (rice, quinoa, buckwheat)
- Processed and packaged foods: chips, pastas, frozen dinners, white breads, energy bars. If it has a food label with ingredients you that you don't know what they are, it is likely on the out list. (These foods are high in refined carbohydrates, sugars and chemicals.)
- Starchy vegetables: yams, potatoes, corn, peas
- Processed fruit juices: bottled juice unless it has HPP on the label
- Factory farmed and processed meats: including chicken, turkey, pork, beef, veal, cold cuts, canned meats, hot dogs, sausage
- Beans and legumes black beans, chickpeas, white beans, lentils, kidney beans and peanuts.
- Candies & sweets: All candy including milk chocolate.
- Sweeteners: processed sugars (white, brown, beet, coconut), corn syrup and all artificial sweeteners (including Equal and Sweet 'n Low)
- Soda and other sweetened beverages: teas, sodas and other processed beverages
- Fats & Oils: animal-based saturated fats including butter, processed and refined oils including canola oil, vegetable oil.
- Soy products: Including edamame, tofu and other processed versions