Medicinal Plant for Protecting
Your Mind, Body and Spirit
Never has it been more important and urgent to regenerate your body and build robust immunity than now, in the midst of our global health crisis.
Acquiring the right knowledge about plant allies, and how to source and prepare them, can be life-changing for you and your family.
To be sure, the advances of modern medicine are amazing, even miraculous. Our ability to treat ailments and cure diseases is an inspiring testament to what we’re capable of.
And, some of the most simple and overlooked elements of our immediate natural environment also offer remarkable healing power…
Plants contain a myriad of compounds which can nourish, balance, and support immune function, thereby increasing your body’s built-in resistance to disease.
Medicinal botanicals have a wide range of healing properties when properly applied. They can reverse inflammation, renew proper organ function, and tone the endocrine system, for starters. And, they can rebalance your emotions and provide you with clarity and enhanced vigor.
That’s why I’m so passionate about inviting you to join me for the Plant Medicine for Modern Epidemics Summit, where you’ll discover how plants can purify, protect, and evolve us — as they sharpen our minds, extend our lives, and deepen our connection with this blessed planet.
I’m honored to be among more than two dozen leading natural medicine experts, health practitioners, and inspiring educators — including Dr. Vasant Lad, David Winston, Dr. Marc Halpern, Adriana Ayales, Mark Blumenthal, Karen Wang Diggs, Trupti Gokani, MD, and many others — hosted by plant medicine pioneer David Crow.
We’ll be sharing up-to-date practices and insights for working with medicinal herbs, flowers, mushrooms, aromatic ceremonial plants, and essential oils to revitalize your health, your community, and the Earth.
I hope you’ll participate in this special online gathering presented by The Shift Network.
During this wisdom-packed 5-day event, you’ll discover:
- How to use ancient wisdom to approach modern epidemics
- The practical application of herbs for teas, tinctures, poultices, and salves for common health concerns
- How ancient Tibetan Medicine texts contain predictions and recipes for “the future degenerate times,“when environmental degradation and imbalance would reign
- Ways to maintain personal immunity, a resilient nervous system, and overall homeostasis using common herbs and spices
- The 4 methods of disease treatment in Tibetan Medicine
Mongolian botanical medicine and herbs — specifically indicated for infections of the urinary tract, respiratory system, intestines, and skin
- How adaptogens and alterative herbs can be used by everyone to reduce susceptibility to infections
- Methods for creating a home apothecary for first aid and emergency preparedness
- How to forage for and prepare antiviral herbs and medicinal mushrooms
- A practical view on the prevention of respiratory infections
- How flower essence therapy differs from pharmaceutical and psychiatric medication
- And much more!
The Plant Medicine for Modern Epidemics Summit will benefit anyone who’s intrigued by the antimicrobial and immune strengthening properties of botanical medicine. It will also equip professionals who work with herbs, essential oils, flower essences, or home gardening and botanical pharmacy-making with the latest practices and insights.
Join me and the amazing panel of other presenters to discover the curative and evolutionary powers of medicinal plants — many of which you can grow in your own garden or pick up in your neighborhood!
RSVP here for Plant Medicine for Modern Epidemics — at no charge: https://shiftnetwork.infusionsoft.com/go/pmd20gabfran/gabfran
Here’s a sampling of what you can look forward to…
- With K.P. Khalsa you’ll learn the role of viral action in chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), find out the appropriate tests for these viruses, and hear about several effective treatments.
Karen Wang Diggs will illuminate the synergy between our gut microbiome and wellbeing, and why bacteria is your ally in boosting immunity, cognitive function, and energy.
- Rainforest herbalist Adriana Ayales will share an immersion on the powers of the pineal gland, the subconscious mind, and herbs known to awaken lucid dreaming — along with herbs that tone the organs of perception and awaken the subconscious mind.
Join legendary Ayurvedic physician Dr. Vasant Lad as he illuminates the nature of prana — including the functions of the “prana body,” and how to care for it.
don Oscar Miro-Quesada will reveal how the sacred use of entheogenic plant allies like the San Pedro cactus can strengthen your overall immunity to modern viral pandemics.
Explore new science combined with an ancient understanding of the connection between the human microbiome and the immune system, and discover your unique fingerprint of health to prepare for modern epidemics with Trupti Gokani, MD.
Dr. Marc Halpern will explore ways to keep your immune system strong through an Ayurvedic diet and lifestyle — supplying you with key herbs to build your immunity and protect your respiratory system.
David Winston debunks the common misconception that Kava or any one herb is the anxiety herb, sharing a rigorous understanding of which practices and supplements are beneficial for the chronically anxious.
Mark Blumenthal will convey the most current information on quality control of popular immune-boosting herbs, and how the medicinal potency of northern hemisphere herbs is changing in response to global warming.
Join Patricia Kaminski as she transmits important information on flower essence therapy — a tradition founded by Dr. Edward Bach, who addressed the suffering of patients during the 1918 influenza pandemic.